Cell Phone and Laptop Recycling:
We make it very simple for you to recycle your old laptop, cell phone or other small electronics. Our services is totally FREE, we pay for the shipping. We also wiped and remove tags as per DoD (Department of Defense Standards) to meet privacy standards.
Steps of Recycling:
- Gather all the items you wish to recycle.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a list of all the item you wish to recycle.
- In return we will email you a packing slip and a FREE prepaid shipping label.
- Box up and pack the item and drop off the items at a FedEx store near you.
- We remove all your data and recycle the equipment.
Remember we pay shipping, so there is no cost to you to recycle.
What we accept or recycling and disposal?
- Laptop Computer (recycled in any condition dead or working)
- Cell Phone and Wireless Phone (recycled in any quantity and condition)
- PDA, Smart Phone, Blackberries, Palm Pilot, etc (recycled in any quantity and condition)
- Digital Camera, iPods, GPS Navigation, etc
Email us today for your packing slip, and FREE prepaid shipping label.
Consumer electronics account for 75% of the lead in municipal solid waste but compose less than 1% of the waste stream.
Electronic products often contain hazardous and toxic materials that pose environmental risks if they are land filled or incinerated.
Of all the phones that go out of service, less than 8% are recycled or refurbished.
The United Nations Environmental Program estimates that, each year, 20 million to 50 million tons of e-waste is dumped into landfills around the world